Friday, October 8, 2010

Exciting New Advancements in Contact Lenses

This month, our office is having a special on contacts. There have been many advances in contacts in the last few years, I think now is a good time for people to start looking into them again.

The most exciting thing right now is a new multi-focal lens that is helping a lot of people see like they were 20 again (well maybe 35). As I am learning personally, turning 40 means reading is getting tougher. These lenses actually allow us to see distance and near clearly. I wear the multi-focal contacts to work and I wear Dailies contacts on the weekend. The Dailies are for distance only, and at the end of the day, I just throw them away. Very Handy.

Many people have been told they could not wear contacts because of allergies, astigmatism, or dry eye. New technology now allows us to put almost everybody in contact lenses.

No comments:

Post a Comment